Friday, October 28, 2011

I Met a Little Girl who Crochets!!

So this post is kinda different. No pictures, because it's about a person.
At work the other day, I was crocheting on my break, as usual. We take our breaks in the lobby ( I work at Taco Bell). A young girl and her mother came in, and the girl goes, 'Look Mo,m, she's crocheting!'
A little later, after they had eaten (still on my meal break) I asked the mother if she crocheted. She said no, it was her daughter that did. I talked with the little girl a bit, and learned that she is 8 1/2! I gave her my Red Ring Bracelet, which I haven't posted yet, but don't worry, I have pictures.
Her mother said they come to my Taco Bell every Wednesday, and that she would see me next time. I'm so excited!
Blessed Be and Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment