Sunday, November 13, 2011

Big Sis Little Sis hats

So my co-worker is having a baby girl in the next couple of days, and already has a three-ish year old daughter, so I made some matching hats for the sisters.The older girl has a big poofy pom-pom made by my sis-in-law from the same colors plus white. The baby has a big white flower/star thingy, it's pretty. I need to get my tired husband home, where there are no internets, so this post will be a little short. Also, I'm not posting the pattern tonight, but for experienced hookers, it will be easy. Basically, Make a 5-sided granny square. Keep doing rows until it's a little bigger 'around' than the head it's for. Then, on the next row, instead of doing 'Ch1, 3DC,Ch2,3DC, Ch1' at the corners, just do 'Ch2, 3DC, Ch2'.( I promise to better explain this later <3 ) Next row, do 3DC clusters (again, laaaater) instead of 3DC in the Ch1 spaces around. For the next 4 rows, just DC in every stitch around.

More cute pictures coming  soon, promise!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment