Sunday, October 23, 2011

Awesome Camo Dicebag for teh Brother

My sister-in-law got this cool camo yarn and used most of it for..... something. So I asked if I could steal it for a dice bag for her husband, my brother. This is the result! It's tall because I wanted to use up as much of the small ball as possible, but wanted it to work quickly. I hate working in large rounds, it takes forever haha. Also, I was at my best friend's little sister's Hallowe'en sleepover. 5 eleven-year olds, 3 nineteen-year olds. I needed sanity.


All those dice fit in there!

Close up of the drawstring.
If you want the pattern for my dicebag, see my 2-Hour Dicebag, and just make it taller.
Background decorations courtesy of craft day with the nephew <3
Blessed Be and Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment