Friday, October 28, 2011

Under the Sea Crocheted Pendant Necklace



This gorgeous double-strand necklace was inspired by a glass pendant of unknown origin. I have lots of jewelry-type things that I have no idea how I got.. The yarn is Caron Simply Soft Paints, colorway is Oceana (I believe). Two cabone rings make up the clasp. (see Softy Baby Bracelets ). I really love this necklace. The pendant hangs to cleavage (I don't measure things...) and the top strand is a loose choker. This beautiful necklace is completely metal free! (except maybe inside the glass pendant, I don't know how they make those)

Decorations are courtesy of craft time with the nephew. I did more crafting than he did, but oh well. Maybe I'll take pics of those and post them, even though none of them are crocheted <3
Blessed Be and Happy Hooking!

This necklace is now for sale in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment