Saturday, November 26, 2011

Making progress, I'm making progress!

On my to-do list, that is! Made two sales this week, one from my Etsy store, CraftsbyChi, and one from a local game store that stocks my custom crocheted dice-bags. Check out their Facebook page, Olde World Games.  I've also finished one of the arm warmers in Commission from a Friend, minus the sewing, I've actually posted a pattern and am damn near done with the Rainbow Waves Scarf (which will be posted upon completion) that is a gift for my gayest friend ever. <3
I still need to do a scarf for my friend in Blue and Black Stripes, to match his beanie gift from last year. The arm warmer needs to be sewn, and it's mate made.
I need to make a Green and Grey Stripes Beanie for my nephew.
Then there's something for my brother, but I don't know what, yet.
I'm planning on making scarves for a few of the homeless people that are around my store often. They need something warm.
I have this idea for a hot-bowl holder....
Crochet ornaments and tree topper.

OH, and I taught my mom how to do a granny square today. That was fun. And she gave me dome pretty new scissors. They're blue. Titanium. I am very happy.

Well, Blessed Be and Happy Hooking during the holidays!



So I made a hot-bowl holder! I made two Granny Triangles  ( check out this pattern  http://ahappyone.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/half-a-square-squared-sort-of/  ) and single-stitched them together along two sides. Very pretty yarn, will post pattern and pictures. 
Also started the Blue and Black Stripes Scarf for my friend, which I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment