Friday, January 27, 2012

Flowers For Joan

My sister in law has this super long scarf that she made on her Knifty Knitter. It is all shades of black, grey, and white, and so we decided to make tons of colorful flowers and pom-poms and appliques for it.



See? It became so heavy that most of these aren't even on the scarf right now. She makes the pom-poms and hana-ami flowers, which are like a bunch of loops sewn together in the middle. I crochet all kinds of flowers. There are a lot more that she has that haven't been photographed yet. There is also one little ghostie applique that I crocheted, but however it is sewn on it looks funny.
 The pink squiggly thing is a hana-ami flower.

 That white rose is a newer endeavor of mine, as are the leaves (there is one silvery green and one dark forest green). I will be posting the patterns for those in another blog post. They are both super easy!

 In this picture you can see a grey and burgundy pansy with a dark green leaf. The rainbow flower above it is one of my favorites, and I made an extra one for myself.
 Here is that rainbow flower, and some leaves.
 These flowers are all the same super easy pattern.

Here is one of those pansies. And that is all I have right now.
Blessed Be and Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment