Saturday, July 20, 2013

Wow, it has been waay too long.

My goodness, I am a terrible blogger. So much has been made and not posted. Commence image dumping.





An amigurumi frog I made for my brother's birthday. He has pose-able arms and legs. I will be putting this pattern up for sale in my shop eventually.






Some shell-stitch hats I made. The pink one is for my niece's cousin, the blue will be up for sale in my shop once I can get some better pictures of it. It's sized for 18-24 months.



A cute mesh top I made for summer. Last summer, actually, but I just now finished sewing in ends and lacing up the sides.



I have started doing cross-stitch as well!


Made this awesome little guy from a pattern on Little Yarn Friends. He got sent off for the Reddit Gifts Plushy Exchange to someone who said they would love a hand-made horse. 

Also check out my custom dice bags and pipe cases and a bunch of baby stuff.

Whew! So much stuff, and I know this isn't even all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment